As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation develops worldwide, the team at Laserzone have been closely monitoring the progress over recent days. We continue to reaffirm our commitment to proactively ensuring the safety of all staff and customers when visiting our venue and continue to monitor our policies to ensure best practice in an evolving situation.
The safety, health and wellbeing of our guests and crew is our number one priority.
In response to COVID-19 we are closely following daily advisories from the Australian Government to ensure the safety and well being of our guests. Here is what Laserzone is doing to address news of the virus:
- Installation of hand sanitiser stations throughout the venue
- Throughout the day, regular sanitisation of all activities, hand rails, tables, sinks and anything that could harbour unwanted bacteria or virus’s
- Sterilisation of all arcade cards before redistribution
- Implemented extra training for Laserzone crew to enhance focus on hygiene
- Additional signage around the venue to encourage safe hygiene practices
- Reduce capacity in the building, to ensure guests feel they have safe space
- No entry for anyone showing symptoms or who has travelled overseas in the past two week
Laserzone will continue to monitor official advice from both federal and state government authorities on an ongoing basis.
COVID-19 – What you can do
Given the heightened alert of COVID-19 in Australia we’re reminding everyone who attends Laserzone to follow guidance from the public health authorities when attending the park.
- Maintaining a good level of hygiene (handwashing frequently, covering coughs/sneezes)
- Keeping enough space between you and other people to reduce exposure to risk and avoiding physical contact (including high fives, handshakes, kissing and hugs)
- Bring your own hand sanitiser
- Do not attend if you are unwell and report cases of fever, coughing or other flu-like symptoms to your doctor or call the national COVID-19 Health Information Hotline on 1800 020 080.
For more information, visit the World Health Organization website.